Thursday, April 10, 2008

Training Rocks

I've been in Service Culture Training for the last 2 days and I have to say it really rocks. I love learning new things and better understand myself and others. What a great way to spend a day. Among other things, we determined our Social Styles. Nothing new there, it just confirmed what I sort of already knew, or at least clarified it further. I am so not an easy person to deal with... hehe... my way or the highway so to speak. Get a driver's license I say.

Another thing to be happy about is that tomorrow is Friday. Oh happy days. My favourite day of the working week. Which is of course followed by my all time favourite day - Saturday. This weekend will be smack packed with stuff: weekly pool tomorrow Friday, a friends birthday on Saturday, not to forget one of my fellow trainees is visiting the hotel for a week. Hopefully I'll get to spend some time with them also. And oh, my most preferred activity at the mo - Sunday walk along the ocean! Let's pray for calmer weather, we've had a storm for the last week.

Hope you also have a nice one. Over and out!

No comments: