Sunday, April 06, 2008

Red Back Mountain

Lovely weekend, sun is shining, there is a cooling wind and I am experiencing a suprisingly awake Sunday. Although going for Thai dinner and a few drinks, I still managed to be in bed before 2am, which is quite unusual here on the island. Therefore you can imagine my surprise when I woke up at 8 o'clock feeling super awake and full of energy. By 10 o'clock my whole house was cleaned, 2 machines of laundry done and 2 friends stomping in the hallway for breakfast!!!

But what I don't understand is that it now is 5 hours later and I haven't done much more. Well, Sunday is for relaxing as the old bible says. I think it is time to grill my poor red back some more, managed to squeeze in some sunbathing yesterday between airport runs and dinners. Now my head is fully focused on creating a suncream-applicator for the back. Why on earth hasn't anyone invented such a thing?! Nobel Prize for the winner. My Red Back Mountain would appreciate it.

No comments: