Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fools Day

1st of April , always a day of petrified moments, where you cannot trust anyone, not even your mother. So here I´ve been sitting on needles all day, no that was actually not true, I´ve only had time to sit on my desk after 15.00hrs, but still.

No one tried to fool me and I´m the most gullible person on earth. So I had to ask, just to be sure and it turns out that here in Spain, they fool eachother on the 29th of Decembre. Save for another 9 months then. Pweh!

Another thing I have to say, biking up a hill like mine is not fun, especially when it is so hot that you can sit on your terrace in a bikini at 20hrs in the evening. It´s sweaty, but I am trying to see it as free spinning... Except that I´m not spinning much, I´m more pulling, pushing, dragging, lirking, sliding, heaving and sweating myself AND the bike AND my bag up the hill. With the sun scorching my neck. Hopefully it will help in the end! Buns of steal, here I come!

No comments: